Welcome at Web Wolfs: Web Wolfs is an online platform that intermediates between
businesses or business users (not being consumers) that are looking for exclusive custom-made designs
(hereinafter "Clients") and designers (hereinafter "Designers").
These “Platform Terms and Conditions” apply to the relationship between:
- Web Wolfs Ltd. (“Web Wolfs”) and Clients;
- Web Wolfs and Designers; and
- Clients and Designers.
The Platform Terms and Conditions apply to any use of:
- webwolfs.com (the “Platform”);
- the services of Web Wolfs; and
- the services of Designers offered through the Website.
- Web Wolfs: Web Wolfs Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the laws of
Ireland (ltd.), seated in Ireland, holding office at Unit 3d, North Point House (North Point
Business Park), New Mallow Road, Cork, Ireland, registered at The Companies Registration Office in
Ireland with number 684960, and operator of the Web Wolfs platform.
- Client: the natural person in exercise of a profession or business (not being a consumer), or the
legal entity that makes use of the Platform to get designs exclusively made for him.
- Designer: the natural person in exercise of a profession or business, or the legal entity that makes
use of Web Wolfs by making designs for Clients.
- User: any user of the website webwolfs.com.
- Platform: the website webwolfs.com which consists of an online digital platform that connects
Clients (who have a design assignment) with Designers (who are able to perform that assignment).
- Platform Agreement: the agreement entered into between a User and Web Wolfs when a User
registers himself at the Platform.
- These Terms: These Platform Terms and Conditions.
- To join Mygooddesign and use our Platform, you have to create a personal account. You can create a
personal account by signing up with your name, username, e-mail address and selecting a password.
- All personal data, such as your name, should be filled in truthfully.
- By completing your registration to join Mygooddesign, you and Mygooddesign enter into a Platform
Agreement to which these Terms are applicable.
- During registering you chose to accept these Terms: you therefore cannot make use of our Platform,
if you do not agree with these Terms. By accepting these Terms you declare that you are (legally)
able to do so. If you are eighteen years or younger, you may not register.
- DURATION AND TERMINATION
- The Platform Agreement shall commence on the date you register at the Platform. The Platform
Agreement will terminate when your account is deleted.
- To delete your account, send an e-mail to support@Mygooddesign.com. Please be notified that you
cannot delete your account, when you are participating in a design competition.
- We at Mygooddesign think privacy is important. Mygooddesign processes all personal data provided by
you, only in order to allow the proper use of the Platform and to communicate with you in this
- CLIENTS: STARTING A DESIGN COMPETITION
- A Client can start a design competition with regard to three categories of packages:
- Logo design: you receive a unique logo.
- Brand Identity Design: you receive a logo, business card, letterhead and envelope and
- Packaging Design: you may receive a label, box, bag, sleeve or any other form of packaging.
- With every package category:
- the Client receives up to ten (10) suggested designs from Designers
- the Client receives files in relevant formats; suitable for online & print purposes
(.ai, .pdf, .jpg and .png);
- the competition will be a closed competition, which means that Designers cannot see the
designs of other Designers; and
- the Client will receive the full copyright of the winning design (see article 8).
- To start a design competition, Clients have to give a creative brief via the briefing process on the
- Clients must create a clear and understandable creative brief, in order to make Designers understand
what is expected.
- The first three (3) to ten (10) Designers that respond to the creative brief of a Client, will
participate in the design competition.
- After a Client receives three (3) to ten (10) designs from the participating Designers, Client must
select up to three (3) finalist Designers (“Finalists”) within the specified time frame.
- After choosing the Finalists, a Client can give feedback to the Finalists which will result in final
tweaks of the designs. Only during this contesting phase, Clients are permitted to ask for changes
regarding the designs.
- After receiving the final designs from the Finalists, Clients must select one (1) winning design
within the specified time frame.
- If a Client fails to pick a finalist within the specified time frame, Mygooddesign will withhold the
payment of the Client and divide it evenly amongst the remaining participating Designers
respectively the remaining Finalists.
- Clients may not hire any Designer from a design competition without direct involvement and consent
of Mygooddesign, as further specified in article 10.
- Clients prepay in full for the design competition and are only entitled to a refund if the refund policy applies
- DESIGNERS: PARTICIPATION IN A DESIGN COMPETITION
- To participate in a design competition, Designers can subscribe to a creative brief.
- The first three (3) to ten (10) Designers that respond to a creative brief of a Client, will become
participants to that specific design competition (‘first come, first serve’-principle). Mygooddesign
is not responsible for the availability of the Platform, after creative briefs have been posted on
the Platform (as specified in article 14).
- Only up to three Finalists will receive payment as further specified in article 9.
- Designers that are not selected as Finalists, will be eliminated from the competition. Those
Designers will continue to own the intellectual property rights to their designs they submitted in
- As further specified in article 8, the Finalist(s) that become(s) runner up will continue to own the
intellectual property rights to the designs they submitted in the design competition.
- Designer grants Mygooddesign full rights to negotiate and determine pricing on the intellectual
property of the design as if they were the owner.
- Designer will accept any pricing that Mygooddesign offers on their intellectual property, regardless
of the amount.
- If Designer is removed from the platform due to a breach of these terms, designer fully transfers
any intellectual property rights of any ongoing projects to Mygooddesign, and will provide files if
requested. In this event the Designer will not be compensated for these rights. Designer also
foregoes any credit that was held by Mygooddesign.
- In no event, Designers can directly communicate with a Client, without involvement of Mygooddesign.
- Designers cannot correspond about the results of the design competition.
- Designers may not collude with regard to a design competition (with or without Client involvement).
Designers that – according to Mygooddesign – show any involvement in collusion will be removed from
- By agreeing to these Terms and participating in a design competition, Designers declare and agree
that they are not employees of Mygooddesign or a Client. Designers, Clients or Mygooddesign
explicitly do not wish to enter into an employment agreement with each other (in the meaning of
article 7:610 of the Dutch Civil Code – hereinafter: “DCC”). Designers create their design at their
own discretion and may voluntarily choose to participate in a design competition and submit a design
through the Platform.
- Mygooddesign is entitled to show any design uploaded to the Platform by Designers for the purpose of
promotion of the Platform, without any limitations or further communication.
- GENERAL RULES FOR CLIENTS AND DESIGNERS
- Once a Client has eliminated a design, the design cannot be brought back into the design
- Once a Client blocks a Designer (at its own discretion), the Client will no longer (be able) to
contact the Designer, or see designs from this Designer. Blocked Designers will no longer (try to)
contact the Client, or (try to) show their previously made designs.
- Once a Client selects the Finalists, the Client can no longer access the previously made designs by
the not-selected and blocked Designers.
- Once a Client has selected a winning design, this is final.
- Clients and Designers cannot allow or request communication with each other through any means
outside of the Platform.
- No file (or information) with regard to a design or a design competition, may be transferred or sent
by any other means than through the Platform.
- Clients and Designers are responsible for keeping copies of any file or information they received
through the Platform.
- Mygooddesign reserves the right to block or refuse Clients and Designers without further
- Mygooddesign is not obligated to mediate between Clients and Designers in case of disagreements.
- If you are aware of a breach of these Terms or the Platform Agreement, please send us an e-mail via
- Mygooddesign does not monitor the information or content you share via the Platform. However, your
safety and personal integrity and that of all other Users of our Platform, is important to us.
Therefore, you may not post inappropriate content, such as porn, vulgar or misleading information,
unlawful, harassing or misleading messages, content that infringes the privacy- or IP-rights of
others. Mygooddesign reserves the right to manually review and modify any content, but is not
obligated to do so.
- As a condition for the use of the Platform, you agree that you will not:
- access restricted/protected areas of the Platform
- send any viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or
advertisements of any kind and for any purpose and
- heck, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any other related system or network,
or act in breach of any security or authentication.
- Intentional misuse of the Platform or restricting a third party to use the Platform is not allowed.
- Mygooddesign reserves the right to terminate accounts.
- Mygooddesign has the right to disclose information at all times in order to:
- defend itself in court;
- execute a court order;
- comply with all laws, regulations or requests from the government;
- protect national security, defense, public security/public health; and
- maintain its rights.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Designers agree to transfer all their intellectual property rights (i.a. copyrights, patents, trade
secrets and other proprietary rights – hereinafter “IP-rights”) with regard to the winning or sold
design to the Client concerned. Designer has given his explicit consent hereto on the Platform,
before (it being possible to) upload(ing) the winning design.
- A Designer will only assign all its IP-rights with regard to the winning or sold design to a Client
under the suspensive condition of “Full Payment”, meaning full payment of all amounts owed to
Mygooddesign by the Client concerned relating to the Platform Agreement or these Terms (including
interest and costs).
- After winning the competition and approval of the files by the Client, or when the Client purchases
another design, the transfer of IP-rights from the Designer to the Client will take place
automatically, as a result of acceptance of these Terms.
- If a Client – besides the winning design – wishes to purchase and own other designs that were
submitted during a design competition, please send an e-mail to support@Mygooddesign.com to inform
about the possibilities.
- If a Designer submits designs during a design competition, the Designer guarantees that he owns all
IP-rights with regard to the submitted designs. It is the Designer’s responsibility to ensure no
IP-rights are infringed, and the Client’s responsibility to guide the Designer in such a way as to
prevent IP-right infringement.
- Designers indemnify and hold harmless Mygooddesign from all claims of third parties with regard to
any infringements of IP-rights. Furthermore, Mygooddesign is not liable for any (un)successful
assignment of IP-rights or any IP-right infringements regarding any of the designs submitted during
- Mygooddesign is granted the right to use all designs uploaded onto the website without any
restrictions for promotional purposes.
- COST OF PROJECT, DESIGN PRIZE AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Clients purchase each package category at a fixed amount upfront (“Cost of Project”). Refunds are
not possible once the creative brief has been posted. However, exceptions can be granted, only if
Mygooddesign agrees to. If for whatever reason a refund is granted to a Client, Designers hereby
agree that their fee will be waived as well (pro rata).
- Mygooddesign receives a commission of 25% of the Cost of Project during every design competition.
The remaining amount will become 100% of the “Design Prize”. The Design Prize will be divided as
follows, provided that Designers will only receive payment when:
- they become runner up as one of the Finalists, in which case they will split 5% of the
Design Prize evenly (excludingthe winner); or
- they become the winner, in which case they will receive 95% of the Design Prize.
- However, Designers will only be able to cash in their prize money when they have accrued
over 250 USD in total (during several design competitions).
- If no payout is requested by a Designer during a period of five (5) years after the day he
wins prize money, his personal account is deemed to be inactive. As a consequence, the
outstanding prize money on his account will be considered as rejected and claims against
Mygooddesign regarding outstanding prize money of the Designer will cease to exist.
- Mygooddesign reserves the right to charge a payment processing fee. Mygooddesign makes use of the
payment services of third party service providers.
- When it is unclear whether VAT is applicable and to what percentage, Mygooddesign will make
reservations for it. Nevertheless, it is always the sole responsibility of Designers to make sure
that possible VAT with regard to their work is applied correctly.
- Mygooddesign reserves the right to change its commission, the Cost of Project and Design Prizes at
any time. However, the commission rate, Cost of Project and Design Prizes will not change during a
specific competition after the creative brief has been posted.
- The currency of amounts on the Platform is US Dollars.
- It is not permitted to directly request a Client for payment or to pay a Designer directly, outside
of the Platform, without involvement of Mygooddesign.
- NON-COMPETITION, NON-SOLLICITATION AND NON-CIRCUMVENTION
- Clients and Designers, both involved in the same design competition, are not allowed to accept
business from each other or to (continue to) work together without the involvement of Mygooddesign
for a period of 2 years after the end of a design competition. If a Client and Designer wish to
accept business from each other or (to continue to) work together:
Clients and Designers shall not:
- they have to request permission from Mygooddesign per e-mail (support@Mygooddesign.com); and
- if permission is given, need to pay an intermediation fee of 3000 USD to Mygooddesign.
- set-up, incorporate, factually initiate or conduct any business or activity comparable to,
or competing with, the business or activities conducted by Mygooddesign. This does not limit
Clients and Designers from conducting any business in which they are already involved on the
date of the start of the Platform Agreement;
- solicit or entice away or attempt to solicit or entice away any (identified prospective)
Client or Designer, representative, agent or any other business relation of Mygooddesign, or
accept business from any such person or organization (except in case of permission from
Mygooddesign as mentioned in this article) in a business area in which Mygooddesign operate;
- employ, solicit or entice away or attempt to employ, solicit or entice away any person that
is or has been an employee of Mygooddesign; or
- promote or solicit themselves through the Platform and/or Website, for example by posting
personal details such as a telephone number, an e-mail address or a link to a private
- Clients and Designers will not (try to) circumvent these Terms or the Platform Agreement, or
(try to) circumvent the Platform in any way.
- NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS
- Clients can buy and choose between two different non-disclosure arrangements during the procedure of
buying his package:
- ‘Standard Non Disclosure’: This is a standard text that limits the use and disclosure of the
Designer with regards to any materials received or created during the competition. The Designer
needs to agree to these terms before he can see the creative brief. You can read the full text of
the ‘Standard Non Disclosure’ here ‘Custom Non Disclosure’: With this arrangement,
the Client can upload his own text as a non-disclosure agreement. Again, the Designer needs to agree
to these terms before he can see the creative brief.
- Mygooddesign is no party to all non-disclosure agreements between a Client and a
Clients acknowledge with regard to 11.1 sub b , that:
- no unreasonable or illegal demands can be made;
- dditional terms are not to be used to amend or circumvent these Terms or the Platform
Agreement (unless Mygooddesign explicitly agrees to an amendment); and
- the non-disclosure agreement cannot be used to transfer IP-rights regarding designs created
during a design competition.
- Even when a Client has purchased a Non-Disclosure arrangement (see article 11.1), ,
Mygooddesign always retains the right to show the (final) results of the design competition
after a period of 12 months, starting from the day the Client chooses a winning design.
- NO WARRANTIES
- Mygooddesign does not give any warranties or guarantees whatsoever with regard to (the result of)
the design competitions, the quality of the design competitions, or any other service offered by
Mygooddesign through the Platform. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mygooddesign hereby
disclaims all implied warranties with regard to services that Mygooddesign offers, the Platform. The
Platform and services are provided “as is” and “as available”.
- We at Mygooddesign do not warrant that the Platform will be available uninterrupted and in a fully
operating condition. Any decisions or actions taken by you on the basis of the information provided
on or via the Platform are at your sole discretion and risk.
- Clients and Designers will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mygooddesign from and against all
liabilities, damages, and costs (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising
out of third party claims: (i) regarding the use by Clients and Designers of any designs purchased
via the Platform; and (ii) their breach of these Terms or the Platform Agreement, or violation of
any applicable law, regulation or order.
- In no event will Mygooddesign and its officers, employees and agents be liable for any damages
whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or
incidental, arising out of, or relating to (the conduct of) Clients and Designers in connection with
the use of the Platform or our services, including (but not limited to) loss of business, lost
profits, trade secret misappropriation, intellectual property infringement, and/or any other
damages. This unless such damage is caused by intent, gross negligence or deliberate recklessness of
Mygooddesign and its officers, employees and agents
- You expressly understand and agree that Mygooddesign will not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for
loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- the use or inability to use the Platform or our services;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data,
information or services obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through,
from, or as a result of the Platform or our services;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any Client, Designer or third party on the Platform or through our
- your reliance on content made available by us; or
- any other matter relating to the Platform or our services.
- To the fullest extent possible by law, Mygooddesign’s maximum liability arising out of or in
connection with the Platform or our services, will not exceed the greater of the commission
that was paid to Mygooddesign for a design competition or 400 USD, whatever amount is
- Clients and Designers shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer any of their
rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of Mygooddesign, which
shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- Mygooddesign may freely assign their rights and obligations under these Terms or the Platform
Agreement in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, by law or otherwise.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or
enforceability of any other provision of these Terms. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision
shall be replaced or be deemed to be replaced by a provision that is considered to be valid and
enforceable and which interpretation shall be as close as possible to the intent of the invalid
- Mygooddesign reserves the right to alter these Terms. When we change these Terms, we will post a
notification on our Website. By continuing to use the Platform and/or our services you acknowledge
the most recent version of these Terms.
- If we do not enforce (parts of) these Terms, this cannot be construed as consent or waiver of the
right to enforce them at a later moment in time or against another Client or Designer.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and the Platform Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of The Netherlands.
- Any dispute resulting from or arising in connection with these Terms and the Platform Agreement,
that cannot be settled in an amicable fashion, shall be submitted to the District Court of
Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
considering a refund, as we can help in almost all cases.
The Client can be given a refund in these cases:
- When the client is unsatisfied with the works delivered and requests the refund to Web Wolfs team no
later than 5 days into the design stage
The Client forfeits any refund if:
- Client selects a finalist
- Client mentions to a designer they will work with designer / pick designer as a finalist / select designer
as a winner
- Client has allowed the project to timeout
All refunds are at the discretion of the Support Executive at My
When Client opts for a money back guarantee- Client will not be able to use (in any way shape or form) any of the
Web Wolfs cannot issue a refund on any NDA agreements.
Web Wolfs cannot issue a refund on any one on one projects.
Web Wolfs cannot issue refunds on any extra time or spots purchased.
No refunds can be given on our Full Agency Service (Gency) as these services are made-to-order.
Web Wolfs charges a one-time administration fee of $20 to process the refund (this will be deducted from the